Before you get started with the Sherpa Delivery app, you'll need a Sherpa Business account. You can sign up for that here: https://deliveries.sherpadelivery.com/users/sign_up
We also recommend that you set up a testing account (also called QA account) so you can test your delivery workflow without sending a driver out. You can sign up for that account here: https://qa.deliveries.sherpadelivery.com/users/sign_up/
Once you've got these accounts set up you're ready to connect to the app.
Connect your Sherpa Account
- From your Shopify dashboard select Apps > Sherpa Delivery
- Input your Sherpa account login information (the email address and password you use to login to Sherpa with)
- If you are using your Sherpa test account, select This is a test account
- Select Check my Credentials
- Select Save Credentials
You can check if your orders are being sent to your Sherpa live or test account by signing in:
- Sherpa’s QA / test server: https://qa.deliveries.sherpadelivery.com/users/sign_in
- Sherpa’s live server: https://deliveries.sherpadelivery.com/users/sign_in
Should you need further assistance with this, please send an email to email@example.com or log a support ticket via our help desk.